- Bridgestone Americas
- City of Knoxville
- DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee
- FedEx Corporation
- Gresham Smith
- HNTB Corporation
- Lux Semiconductors
- Local Motors
- Nissan North America
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Soft Serve, Inc.
- Stansell Electric Company Inc.
- Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Tennessee Tech University
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- University of Memphis
- The University of Tennessee
- Vanderbilt University
TennSMART is accepting new members. Contact us for more information.
Members of the consortium will receive the following benefits:
- Participate in creating a technology roadmap and strategic plan for intelligent mobility issues in Tennessee
- Network with key decision makers and to provide input on future public investments in intelligent mobility across the state
- Participate in semi-annual membership events across the state to highlight new activity in intelligent mobility
- Develop relationships with companies along the intelligent mobility value chain and to explore opportunities for partnering and collaboration
- Provide market-based input to help accelerate the commercialization of new intelligent mobility technologies